Search This Blog

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Pretty Little Liars - Spencer's Style

"Xin chao" fashion world, it's Quinn.

2. SPENCER
Now, I just want to show you how Spencer looks like in my imagination. Spencer is my favourite girl of the 4 and she's so gorgeous. I love her personality and her style as well. I would say Spencer is an elegant girl. She's sophisticated, smart, classical and attractive. It's not difficult to point out Spencer's style. It's all about classic jackets, high knee boots, oxford shoes, and striped button down shirts. But my Spencer is not that boring, her outfits also have a lot of fashionable stuff as you can see is plaid pants, jacquard paneled skirt, and some hot coloured shirts. And I assumed that Spencer would like the Mulberry Alexa satchel which is my forever love.

So, tell me if you find Spencer's style interesting as I do.
Q.
Pretty Little Liars Spencer


Sea New York circle skirt
$920 - harveynichols.com

Marni top
marni.com

3 1 Phillip Lim top
boutique1.com

Equipment shirts blouse
my-wardrobe.com

Alice Olivia lace top
$480 - harveynichols.com

Topshop top
topshop.com

Mulberry pink blazer
mulberry.com

Rebecca Taylor coat
$665 - austique.co.uk

Victoria's Secret blue jeans
victoriassecret.com


Checked pants
$30 - ringsandtings.com

Burberry riding boots
stylebop.com

Stuart weitzman shoes
$565 - harrods.com

Chanel shoes
1stdibs.com

Mulberry black purse
mytheresa.com

Accessorize satchel handbag
accessorize.com

MARC BY MARC JACOBS watch
$280 - ekseption.es


2b chevron jewelry
2bstores.com

Sperry Top-Sider earrings
sperrytopsider.com

Chain necklace
brandymelvilleusa.com

Flora Bella fedora hat
calypsostbarth.com

Lips makeup
etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment