Crop tops for Spring Summer 2014 by quinannbui at www.Polyvore.com
"Xin chao" fashion world, I currently started exploring Polyvore and I must say that this site is amazing. I love the way how you can connect to the community through the fashion collages you created. And look at what I've just published there: Crop tops which I think will be perfect for our in coming Spring Summer.
My crop top collection ranges from the dark colours to the very outstanding neon colours, from the thick fabric like cotton or denim to the sheer lace material.
- The Alexander McQueen black top is magnificent. You seem to be fed up with all crop tops having the same plain trim line? Now you can believe that this top with the zig-zag bottom line is able to not over showing off but flatter your sexy abs.
- The Dolce Gabbana fitted vest is also one of my favourite since I believe that botanical prints will take the rise in the next season. Perhaps I should have an entry for this trend before it is over popular. lol.
- And of course, Denim is never out of fashion. The combination of a classic and a fad is nothing but splendid.
I hope my crop top collection can inspire you somehow for the next outfit ideas because we have been being in winter for so long.
Q.










No comments:
Post a Comment